Thursday, January 31, 2008

31 January 2008

Ooooh it's a horrible murky old day today! Days like this are so depressing, it's impossible not to feel tired and wiped out when there's no light and the weather's awful.

Last day of January today - I'm pretty happy with how this month has gone (and how fast it's gone!) I've made progress with all the things that are most important to me and laid the foundations for what I think is going to be a fantastic 2008 - can't really write about it all here yet but keep reading, big changes are in store! On the whole I think I've reached a point where I just have to get out and do the things I really want to do, stop just preparing and actually get out there and make my life the way I want it - it's all a bit now-or-never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home